15/12/2011

5/12/11: THINKING: David Berridge

Who is the poet in the bed?

so Kenneth Patchen had a bad back and was confined to bed he wrote in bed on a large board propped up on his knees wrote and drew ate book after book meal after meal the books returned people came to visit him in bed he was the poet in bed he was vegetarianism he was pacifism he was drawing his own invented animals and letter forms animal letter farms he was wasnt what America America

The very cuntish whore lies turning over answers in her head: too dirty, too raw, too cute, too lewd, too extra - kissings extra, too dull, too hard, She turns over in bed.

Well, the bed is the poet.
As he accepts me with his open arms
and his two angels (pillows)
supporting my head and torso,
I feel loved and nurtured
/But then, in my dreams - there's no poet. Just deep dark visions.

poet in the bed poet in the bed poet in the bed poet in the bed poet is the bed poet is the bed poet is the bed poet is the bed poet is he bed poet is he bed poet is he bedpoet is he bed poet is he bedpoet?

I thought I was alone. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? What was that you just said? I can't read..... Did you say something, please say something. (Rise) I forgot to feed the cats

Alan,
A glove puppet
Who allows you to
Say
Everything you thought you could never
Say.

One with an open link to a subconscious usually suppressed by humming and whirling of Organisation Enforcers LOL. Images become words and time distorted. Did the Bible get written this way, or were the mushrooms ultimately responsible? Let's ask Steve Jobs, or knock up an opinion poll.

The poet is the most beautiful yet shy man, I have ever met. We kissed at midnight and he is still in my bed at midday. Even his eyes are poetic. We saved each other last night and now my bed is our reward for hanging on.

Sleeping is very important, not just getting enough sleep but just sleeping, while lying down, in a bed.
The bed has been there as long as we can remember. Are there people sleeping in beds who are not poets? Unlikely. The poet in the bed is the same person who

No comments:

Post a Comment