09/11/2011

7/10/11: THINKING: Johanna Linsley & Sophie Robinson

What could you contribute to the space mission?

All replies considered, no guarantees are made.


grace, courage, fortitude, imagination, sacrifice, ability, character, integrity, commitment, optimism, perseverance and gut instinct

With regards to what I could contribute, the answer is, of course, dehydrated baked goods.

I would bring "Space Ice Cream" - I was given some by the first woman in space when I was 7 - fact.

I could contribute
distrust.
Distrust in the relationship to space. Distrust in rocket fuel. Distrust in astronaut diapers.
Distrust in overcoming atmosphere.

I know Kung Fu!

Gravityless funny walks upon request. I can appear as inert as the space I would reside in, thus providing excellent camouflage. I can also befriend Wookies. *CHEWBACCA*

CLAUSTROPHOBIC PARANOIA BEHIND A BRAVE FACE

I will make the space mission a chocolate cake, and I will use water, so if you get into trouble you can split the chocolate cake atoms and breath the oxygen and fuel your spaceship with the hydrogen.

My tenacity. I am as solutions-orientated as I am intrepid. I'd take the mission no matter how fraught with mechanical errors, alien aggression and space-psychotic colleagues, to the bitter end. Also, as my family are raw food vegans, I have experience with dehydrated food.

- I know somebody who knows somebody with a space book
- I've read Arthur C Clarke, I'll befriend HAL
- I love dogs, so I can make peace with the space dogs
- Like Han Solo, I'll shoot first

I can be a perfect space traveller, sliding throug time and minde.

baked goods, unconvincing accents, longsightedness

nothing. everything. you, me, everyone. no one! dust! stars. aliens. blackness. light. forever. the opposite of time. THE FUTURE. THE END.

Let's Start with Some Air - because to breath is to live. Then it would be good to have some ear plugs - the yellow memory foam type - because these are very useful in the event of Noise AND they are amazing to play with - to squeeze and squish with your thumb. And I wonder how they would behave IN SPACE?

No comments:

Post a Comment